Information about the Point of Origin:
The delivered material consists of the following waste or residues:
By signing this self-declaration, the signatory confirms the following:
- The material supplied under this self-declaration meets the definition of “waste” or “residue”. A waste is any substance or object which the holder discards or intends or is required to discard, excluding substances that have been intentionally modified or contaminated in order to meet this definition. A residue is a substance that is not the end product that a production process directly seeks to produce; it is not a primary aim of the production process and the process has not been deliberately modified to produce it.
- In case of residues that are directly generated by agriculture, aquaculture, fisheries and forestry, the material fulfils the land related sustainability requirements laid down in Art. 29 of Directive (EU) 2018/2001 (RED II).
- The material supplied consists only of biomass defined as the biodegradable fraction of products, waste and residues from biological origin from agriculture (including vegetal and animal substances), forestry and related industries including fisheries and aquaculture, as well as the biodegradable fraction of industrial and municipal waste.
- Documentation of quantities supplied is available.
- Applicable national legislation regarding waste prevention and management (e.g. for transport, supervision, etc.) are complied with. If veterinary certificates exist, these are to be kept together with the commercial documents.
- The supplied material is exclusively generated by the signing point of origin.
- Auditors from certification bodies or from ISCC (may be accompanied by a representative of the Collecting Point) can examine on-site or by contacting the signatory (e.g. via telephone) whether the statements made in this self-declaration are correct. The auditors of the certification bodies may be accompanied by inspectors who monitor their activities.
- The information on this self-declaration can be forwarded to and reviewed by the certification body of the Collecting Point and by ISCC. Note: The certification body and ISCC keep all data provided on this self-declaration confidential.
© ISCC System GmbH
Version 2.0 (as of 01 July 2021)